Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Words

Paulo Coelho: Sometimes it’s what you don’t say that counts"

I have a hard time
expressing my feeling
verbally.

I guess most true writers
are like that. They are not
good in expressing what they
feel upfront, in front of
people.

They do it better in
words.

I am one too. That's why i
write. And then i will e-mail
him what i wrote.

Before this i did not
inform him. But let's say that
there are some 'friends'
inform him of my blog and
he starts reading it.

There goes my silent love
letter to him.

But weirdly enough, its a
blessing. Cos now, he knows
how i feel. And it helped
with our relationship. To
become where it is right now.

Like the entri on i dreamt a dream.

That entri sparks what
happened on the 9th of Jan.

The entri when he was hospitalized
for accident, now that one,
he confessed makes him sad.

I believe in writing what i am
feeling at that moment so
that the words become alive for those
who read it and it becomes
believable.

You, my laling are those
guys who finds it hard
to say what you are feeling
in words kan.

You told me that what
you feel, i can feel by your touch.
I believe that. Since our
first time.

That is why i find it
hard not seeing you. I know your
smses and phone calls doesn't really
convey your feelings.

I want to see you, be with you
in physical, and touch you and
feel your touch so that
i can feel what you are feeling.

And that is, you love me too.

Like i do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment