Thursday, August 4, 2011

Uh huh

Tears are words that need to be written - Paulo Coelho

Uh huh.
Macam tau-tau aja what i
am feeling at the moment.

There are, some personal
stuff that i want to write.
Not necessarily share, but
yeah, write it down.

Me, being a writer...
That's how i show my emotions.

A gf said that, susah nak nampak emmy marah.
So true.

Susah juga nak nampak me sad.

Simpan aja.

Cuma kepada kawan-kawan rapat, dan
dia aja tau.

But do they appreciate?
After knowing the real me,
who is not as strong as i
may seem?

Do you know people who appear
to be strong is the one that
needs the most love?

I detect a regret in you laling.
Please don't be. I am only
human. I sure can wait for
you but there will be times
when i am at my lowest and i just
cry and felt so lost.

And i just want you to be
there (here) for me.

What am i babbling here?

Oh, tears. Yes, they are
powerful. I seldom used it.
Cuma at the urging of some
makciks, that they advised
me to sometimes show my tears to
you laling, so that you know
that i suffer.

I may look strong, and yes, i am.
But in the end, i am only human,
a female albeit.

Please understand that.

In relationship (which we are;
according to your own words),
there has to be a give and a take.
There can't be one person understands
and do all the giving.
It has to be both.

It takes two to tango,
and it takes US to make our
relationship works.

I know i love you deeply,
I know i will wait for you
patiently,
I know i will try my utmost
best to be with you, and
to make our relationship
works, but
don't just rely on me to
make it happen.
I am only human. There are no guarantee
when one day my heart just gave
up and i will have to go away,
for waiting too long for you
to realize my worth.

I am not saying that
you are Bad now. You are okay.
You try, sometimes. I understand you.
And that is why i can still wait for you.

Just, word of precaution,
don't take me for granted.
Once in a while, do
remember that i am here,
waiting for you. Try to
look for me, from your
busy life, me, waiting in
one corner for you.

Waiting for you to treat
me as i am worth.

I love you, too much.
(Should try to decrease it,
so that it will hurt less..
but i can't)

I am just in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment