Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lessons from Seducing Mr. Perfect

Is it possible to find true love
that won't make me lonely?

Love is a game of power,
a manipulation of emotions.

You shouldn't do that,
smiles, compliments, gestures.
You'll be feeding his ego.
One more thing, if he already has a big ego,
you need to deflate it with some shock therapy.

No, definitely not.
Having sex with him now is like
handing him the game.

If you wanted to be treated like a queen,
then act like one.
How you train your opponent is up to you.

Manipulating people isn't that fun.
It's tiring and hard.

What if in manipulating people,
we lost the pleasure of an honest conversation?
Why use manipulation if we can't discover ones' true feeling?
Have you been happy with that sort of relationship?

Instead of calculating, i want to be honest.
Instead of receiving, i want to give.
Instead of hiding, i want to let out all my feelings.

You silly girl.
Words do not always express ones' feelings.
Look at the eyes!
People can lie with words,
but not with their eyes.

I'm sorry. If i have ever hurt you
in any way, I'm truly sorry.
I sincerely mean that.

You are more than worthy of any man's love.

You are more beautiful than any woman
I've met in my life.
I just want to say that
before i leave.

You jerk.

Since when did you start liking me?
From the first day i met you.
I saw that lipstick mark,
and i wanted to kiss you.

I know, the kind of love i've
always dreamed of really exists.

Guy (when meeting the girl's parents)
Yes, I do love her,
but I don't want to marry her yet.

2 comments:

  1. yeah ^_^ true love does exists . It's really a great movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete