Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Vision of Raven Hair

Its actually a fantasy story. A writing that i haven't done. I still am not sure whether to write somewhat a witch craft story or a vampire one.

Probably the former. As my own fantasy of vampire story, derived from looking at full moon and loving it, has never quite original. I am still very much influenced by Queen of the Damned and Anne Rice's version of vampires. Weird that Buffy, Angel, True Blood and the newest addition, Vampie Diaries has failed to ignite any interest in me write anyhing about. Probably its too much drama and no substance.

Whereas Queen of the Damned goes a long way, back to the historical making of the vampire Lestat, who has captured me and leaved me breathless for him and prepare to die and live eternally with him. As she, the heroin did.

Coming back to the raven haired girl, the idea came during my 2000/2001 year, where i was in my Form 4/5. I remember clearly that i was a prefect back then. I still remember my Head Prefect, the utmost respected student figure at that time for me, Ching Wern. We were talking, or she was talking with the other senior prefects and i happen to be there too, listening. She was amazed the fact that i read romance novels too (Barbara Cartland, Mills & Boons etc at that time) cos well, u have to admit i was a bit geeky during my high school. All strait up girl, good, nerdy type.

And during that moments of reading all those romance novel, i came up with the idea of reliving a heroin with magic power, with scarred face. A vision, an illusion. Someone that can't be touched, someone that is scary, intimidating, a rumor.

And there will be this, brave man, who did fell in love with her. And alls went well.

In my writing, it usually does. My story has a happy ending. Cos i dont believe a bad one. Life is all in our own making. So a bad life, its because you didnt try to make it a better one.

I will probably write about it. I have to do some research first before i can just plunge in into the world of fantasy. I love to fantasized about the impossible things. Like a mafia heroin, a spy, a vampire, a playgirl, a con artist, a bodyguard and so much more.

I love to create a new world for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment