Friday, July 22, 2011

10 More Quotes to Express How I Feel, Now

1) The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. #ihatequotes

2) If you see me as 'just a friend' why would I stick around and waste all my love on you?

3) It's really sad when someone gets hurt so much that they can say "oh well, I'm used to it." I'm afraid that i will be me.

4) If you don't want me now, I won't want you later.

5) I'm okay being alone... I just don't like feeling alone, that's the worst. And i do feel alone, when i'm not with you.

6) Smile doesn't always mean "I'm happy". Sometimes.. "I can handle it". In most case: "I'm tired of crying".

7) I show my love through actions, not words.

8) The keyword to your relationship: TR(US)T. Without no trust, there is no US.

9) A girl can talk to many guys, but it takes a special guy to have her greet good morning and wish good night to.

10) Giving up is always an option, but it's never my choice.

Well, maybe 15.

11) Decisions are the hardest to make when its a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.

12) I'm sorry, I don't think you're the one for me... I *know* you are.

13) #perempuansexybila they are wearing their boyfriend's shirt without any make up on.

14) I love you, but sometimes I just wish I don't.

15) The harder you try to forget something, the more you think about it subconsciously.

That's why i'm writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment