Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 Quotes to Express Me

1) When someone is too busy for you, it makes you feel not special.

2) I don't feel it anymore. Does this mean the pain is gone or am I just too used to it?

3) It seems like you have harder feelings for somebody after a relationship, than while you're in the relationship.

4) Sometimes you gotta listen to your brain, just to save your heart.

5) Just because I’m always here for you, doesn’t mean you can take me for granted.

6) I'm a girl. I don't smoke, drink, or party every weekend. I don't sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we still do exist.

7) Do I really love him, or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can't have?

8) In true love, there's no expectation of reciprocation. It's all about giving yourself without guarantee.

9) I'd rather have someone who shows they care, than someone who just says it.

10) The good memories hurt more than the bad ones do.

No comments:

Post a Comment