Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Truthfully, I don't know anything anymore

I...

There's so many things lingering in my head. Goes back and forth. I don't know what on earth is happening. I thought that there is nothing to be worry about. That everything is good. That everything did went well.

What happen?

I just had to ruined it, i guess?

Is it?

Do i just think too much?

Am i just afraid, scared?

Some of the things said hit me home. Not sure whether to admit that its true or not. But, maybe there is some truth.

I'm all jumbled inside. My thoughts. My emotions. Not a good time to think really, what more make any decisions!

But, i can't rest until i find out what's wrong!

Damn i'm hard on myself.

Or, its just that i am scared?

Guess i am not that brave eh??!

No comments:

Post a Comment