Friday, October 29, 2010

Am i?

Rather than say "I'm stupid" you may say "I lost rationality when comes to love. I know I shouldn't, but heart and love is never about right or wrong, it's about feeling. There is no right and no wrong."

A friend said this to me; i was debatedly telling myself that i am stupid, i am stupid, i am stupid, countless times today.

When i discovered the, for the 2nd time that the possibility he is getting married to his gf is on, it came as to no surprise of course, but it rocked and shaken my nonetheless.

At first i could control the emotions and adrenaline, then as my friend, who told me about it starts to get emotional about it, i broke down in tears. Like a few second. Then i became numb and unfeeling.

Until now. Got teary the second, and cold and unfeeling the later. My mind filled with him every waking moment, every second of every minute of every agonizing feeling and vibe and power in my body. He is in it.

All the memories. And the recalling what he sms-es, or says, or behaves, moves. Everyting. And i wonder does it mean anything? Who am i to you?

When i think how low i put myself in your life, i am so ashamed. You become my priority in my life. You. No one else. I cancelled everything, put down activities, put things on hold, if you're in the picture.

Embarassed my self out in front of you and your friends, degrading myself i think sometimes. To think that she's waiting for you if things doesn't work out? When did this get here? How on earth did i put mysel second in your life?

Or i always been one, and i decided to take it on and see what happens if i keep on trying, hoping, praying that maybe my fairy tale will come true and i will get my happy ending.

I become obsessed with you the first year. Besotted like a puppy. I get to control, learnt, force myself to control me, my actions so that i don't behave like a stupid moron female when im with you.

Alas, it did happened. Alas, i cant regret things that has happened. I refuse to regret cos i take it as something i learn from and move forward. Forward to where? What is there for me in the future? In his future?

Probably none. I refuse to let the negative thinking ruined all the good memories we had shared. Although the negative ones (realistic) might be the thing that keeps me sane and be careful. If i ever am that is.

I jumped on the moving roller coaster, fully knowing what to expect when i accidently fell in love with him; a hard, hard ride, but with interesting, powerful and learning experience.

How i love him. I make excuses for him everytime. Even as i am writing. I should say, no, i wanna say that i understand him. Do i really? I hope so, but i think that i will never know, knowing him

I think i understand him, his way of thinking and such actions he took that i accepted what he did. That's why i can hold on to this illusion for so long. Ah, two years plus is nothing compared to the six one of my gf went through. And she went bitter with it.

I dont want that to happen to me. I refuse to be bitter and hate him in the end. This is not the end yet. And i am not making it to be.

Hope is a powerful thing. Signs from God are everywhere and i dont know why i am blinded that i did not see it. But then, signs can be read many ways. If so, then this is not yet the end.

There's still hope.

3 comments:

  1. Hope.... If that can make u strong and feeling great about urself.Go on...

    I pernah memakai kasut Hope ni...pengakhirannya..sgt menyakitkan :)

    read this : http://bohemiankl.blogspot.com/2008/11/merentas-diri.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do. yes, hope doesnt necessarily ends with happy endings, kan... sigh. i am taking my chances. as i did previously with everything in my life =)

    wish me luck eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmy, I love u but what I'm about to say is gonna hurt.

    Please Emmy, don't waste your time. The mark of a true man is honesty and courage (read: balls). This guy's got some serious issues. One, he's already got a gf. Not only he's two-timing her, he's two timing you too.

    If he has balls, or pride for that matter, he would choose one and be done with it. Leading you on and promising marriage to the other girl are very cowardly, do you really want to share your life with a man like this? You're better than this Emmy. Much much better.

    I understand the concept of soul mates and it is kinda fascinating especially for romantics like us. But soul mates come in different shapes and sizes, not necessarily in a partner. Take me, I have accepted the fact that my partner is not my soul mate and that person is actually Nurul (iaitu my best friend). Yes he's your soul mate, but who says we can only be happy when we marry our soul mates? That's bullshit.

    I wish you could empty your cup and broaden your perspective. Look at your friends, I know so many people are rooting for you to be happy. But definitely not with him. I wish I can meet this guy and let him know how angry I am that he's treating you like a spare change of clothes, a plan B. You should be the star Emmy, the star of your own show, your life.

    I wish you could travel, see the world in all its wonders. See how other people suffer and how they live, how they're creating their happiness, see the beauty in nature, be one with the world, and be still. You would realize that this mess you're in is nothing compared to what God could give and also take back. Let this go, trust that God is present and He is arranging something else for you. Something better, of course!

    Get out of your head sometimes. You have so much old stuff going on in there, clear some space for new things.

    Learn how to let go. No grudge. Love him, yes by all means, do. But let go. Nobody owns anybody anyway.

    Okay enough of the preaching. My prayer tonight is for you. Not for your happiness, nor luck. I pray for the being that is Emmy.

    ReplyDelete