Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kembali ke Asal

We talked.

I wanted it to be as rational as i planned it to be.

And yes, i lost control. Stupid me!

Then i calmed back.

Driving back home after seeing him, i didn't shed a tear.

But i'm numb. My head is filled with questions, and scenarios.

And answers.

I dig deep.


When i first realise that i am in love with him,

I cried cos, i know how tough loving him will be.

But i swore that i will try to gain his love.

And i did.

Now that we are in a relationship, i sort of forgot.

What i said to myself.

That i would bear it, this love, because of one thing,

the faith that i have on him.

I have absolute faith and hope on him, that i can wait for him til now.

That i can continue to accept him as he is and bear all the challenges threw at me.

Now i am being reminded that no matter what, i would keep my words and wait.

I will continue to wait for you Laling.

That's how strong my sense of love, loyalty and faith for you.

I just hope you don't take me for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment