Saturday, June 18, 2011

Why Am I So Sad?

These past two days,
Why am i so sad.
And ended up crying.

No matter how rationally
my brain give ideas on
how to divert this feeling
By doing things, concentrate
on others and such.
Its to no avail.

Maybe because of this
multi task capabilities
that i owned and good at
i do something but
think about it at the same
time
and sad, and think about why
why and why
and ended up crying while doing
something

Pathetic much

Wants so much to talk about
it to him
Have to cos i believe
in communicate my problems
and what ever it is in
my head to him so that
i can be solved
or at least heard. knew

So that he knows how i feel

But when is the right time
Fear, fear of disturbing him
At taking it out at a bad time
But then suffering in silence
is bad, bad enough
I need to say it.
I need to talk it out.
To him.
No one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment